Hill Brothers Transportation
Transportation and logistics
Hill Bros. Transportation is a dry van and refrigerated trucking company providing long haul, regional and dedicated truck driving services. Bros. Pete, Al, Pat and Jim Hill founded our company in 1986, continuing a three-generation family tradition in the trucking industry. Our experienced truck drivers and thoroughly trained operations staff follows each shipment from start to finish and has developed a reputation for dependability. We provide truck driving jobs with a future.
“It is our desire to provide the best service in the trucking industry through hard work, dedicated employees and innovative truck driving technology. We are committed to our customers, our company and our family ”.
Hill Brothers has locations in Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Nebraska, and Texas
Find more jobs for felons from our list of companies that hire felons found HERE.
Hiring Website Link
Go to the following website to apply http://www.hillbros.com/careers/
Policy For Hiring Those With Felony Convictions
The following criteria must be met to qualify for a position at Hill Brothers Transportation:
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- Valid CDL with Haz-Mat endorsement in state of residence
- 2 years recent verifiable OTR Tractor / Trailer experience or 12 months OTR plus truck driving school
- 5 year driving record reviewed
- No careless, reckless, or excessive speed (15 MPH plus) convictions in the past 2 years
- No DOT reportable, preventable accidents in the previous 12 months
- No DUI / DWI in the previous 5 years
- No Narcotic or other drug related convictions and no D&A failures or refusals
- Must be able to perform essential functions with and without reasonable accommodation
Have They Hired Former Felons?
Hill Brothers did not confirm or deny that they have hired felons in the past. We have received confirmation from other sources that Hill Brothers has provided jobs for felons in the past.
Specific Program For Hiring Former Felons
They do not have a specific program for the hiring of those with felony convictions.
Who Makes Hiring Decisions
Hiring decisions are made by the hiring managers with input from the corporate Human Resources team.
The Best Way To Secure A Position
Applying at your local Hill Brothers location and convincing the management or local ownership to hire you is your best bet to secure a position.
Applying in person and explaining your conviction face-to-face generally is much better than simply filling out an application.
If you can get a referral from another employee at that location you will also be helping yourself out tremendously.
Have you had any experience applying to or working at this company?
If so, please share your experience in the comments below.